Komodo National Park is the world’s UNESCO Heritage Site. It is the place where you will find over 4000 of the world’s largest lizards called Komodo Dragons. Our best Komodo island tour price packages will allow you to explore the park.
There are many Komodo island tours that you can book on Komodo Wisata. You can choose between the options that go on private and shared Komodo tours. Both options are available for departing from Bali, Lombok, and Labuan Bajo.
Komodo Island sailing tour packages mostly depart from Labuan Bajo. You will be able to choose the departure time between 09.30 am to 12.00 pm. For the Komodo private tour, the best recommendation is to choose to depart at 09.30 am, however, it is depending on your schedule.
The Komodo Island shared tours offer one-time departure on weekends. It departs every Friday, so you will have 3 days to explore, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The departure is from Labuan Bajo at 09.30 am, there is no later departure for this shared tour.
Our Best Komodo Island Tour Price Packages
Our best komodo tour package price is $50 per person for a shared day tour. While a private Komodo tour will cost between $1000 to $5000 per boat. The maximum duration of the tour is 5 days. See Komodo Island tour packages to find the best deal.
You can also choose to go on a Komodo island sailing tour from Lombok. The trip duration is 4 days and 3 nights. You will explore Lombok, Sumbawa, and Komodo National Park in one go.
The Komodo Island trip from Lombok cost $250 per person. This cost includes the meals and deck room during the trip. If you prefer to stay in a cabin room, it will cost you $275 per person.
Famous Komodo Island Tour from Labuan Bajo
Our famous Komodo island hopping tour from Labuan Bajo is 3 days and 2 nights Komodo tour. This tour will allow you to visit about 10 places in Komodo National Park.
The 3 day Komodo sailing trip will start at 09.30 am from the dock of Labuan Bajo. You will have a pick up from your hotel or Airport from 08.30 to 09.00 am.
Below are also best recomended Komodo island tours from Labuan Bajo and Lombok:
- One day Komodo island tour is also a famous tour package. You will be able to visit 6 places in one go trip from Labuan Bajo. This one-day Komodo tour will start at 06.00 am and you will have a pick up at 05.30 am from your hotel.
- Komodo Island 2 days and 1-night private tour. This Komodo tour package is available on daily departure from Labuan Bajo. You will go on a private Phinisi boat and will visit six destinations in Komodo National Park.
- 4 days and 3 nights Komodo island boat tour from Labuan Bajo. This tour package is based on a private tour with a comfortable Phinisi boat.
- Komodo Island tours from Lombok. These tours are available three times a week from Lombok. You will explore Sumbawa (Moyo, Satonda, and Kanawa) before getting to Komodo National Park.
At Komodo Wisata Tours and travel also available private boat charter from Labuan Bajo, Bali, and Lombok. For those who prefer to go on a private with family and couple, you can hire a Komodo boat.
Recommended Places to Visit in Komodo
On Komodo National Park, you will also find some beautiful beaches, spectacular views, and amazing underwater life. The following are best-recommended places in Komodo:
- Manjarite Island. It is an island where you can snorkel and relax on the beach. Enjoy colorful fish and amazing coral gardens on this island.
- Padar Island is an island where the Komodo Dragons are inhabitants. You will hike for two hours to find Komodo dragons and spectacular views of this island. There are over 2000 Komodo Dragons found on this island.
- Kalong Island is a mangrove island. On this island, you can enjoy the sunset from the boat while watching thousands of bats flying over the island. Most Komodo island boat tours will anchor on this island, overnight on the boat.
- Komodo Island is an island where the Komodo Dragons are inhabitants. This island is also has a village called Kampung Komodo. Besides trekking to find Komodo and other wildlife, you will also experience the local life on the island.
- Pink Sand Beach is located north of Komodo island. It is one of the most popular beaches to visit while you join a Komodo Island tour package. You will enjoy snorkeling, swimming, relaxing on the beach, and hiking on the sides of the beach for beautiful views.
- Padar Island is one of the spectacular islands in Komodo National Park. You will enjoy trekking to the top of the island for amazing views. Padar also offers some beautiful beaches surrounding the island.
- Manta Point is a place where you can see Manta Rays. You will snorkel in this place to find Manta. You will also enjoy taking a walk at Taka Makasar and enjoying a white sand bar.
- Gili Lawa is an island in the North of Komodo Island. It is an island with spectacular views, clear water, and beautiful views. There you can enjoy hiking to the top for sunset and spectacular views.
What Do you get when Joining the Komodo Island Boat Tour Package?
The following are things you get when joining a Komodo tour:
- Hotel Transfers or airport transfers in Labuan Bajo. The team from the Komodo island dragon tour will do free land transfers for you.
- You will get all three meals during the boat tour to Komodo. Besides that, you will also get coffee, snacks, water, juices, and tea.
- You will get a professional guide that lead you to the destinations you will visit in Komodo National Park.
- Comfortable and safe boat trip from Labuan Bajo, Lombok, or Bali. The boat tour to Komodo are licensed and have international standards of safety.
- Snorkeling gears and diving gears for those who want to do diving. The boat tour to Komodo island will provide all the gear to support your Komodo Island activities.
Those are all advantages when you book a Komodo island tour from Bali, Labuan Bajo, and Lombok.