Rinjani mountain is a volcano mountain located in Lombok. This is one of the highest volcanic mountains in Indonesia. Here we would like to inform the best Rinjani Trekking tour packages.
Trekking to Rinjani is one of the recommended activities you should do in Lombok. Especially if you love adventure. Hiking has many important meanings to your life.
When you do mount trekking, you can recover your lung, stamina, and experience. So, therefore, you should plan to trek a mountain.
Best Rinjani Trekking Tour Packages
We have selected all the best Rinjani treks that suit all the budgets. Below are our most recommended Rinjani volcano trekking packages:
- 2D/1N Rinjani trek. This package is only suitable if you have only a short time in Lombok. You can book this trek package.
- 3D/2N Private Rinjani Trek. The package is suitable for all levels, it is the most popular trek package in Lombok. The trek will start from Sembalun and can end in Senaru village.
- Shared 3D/2N Rinjani Trekking. This package is a shared package, you can go with other participants. The maximum number of participants is 10 people.
- 4D/3N Rinjani Trek. This is an enjoyable trekking package and suitable if you have a long holiday plan.
To check all the best prices and details, you can go to the Rinjani Trekking page. There you can find a variety of trekking arrangements.
Getting to Lombok
Below are the best ways to get to Lombok:
- Flight from Bali for only 30 minutes to International Airport Lombok. After that, you can get a taxi or a private car to your hotel. If you make a Rinjani Trekking booking, you will get a free pick-up from the Airport.
- Fast boat from Bali to Lombok or Gili islands. This type of transportation is a popular way. You will spend 1 1/2 hours from Padang Bai to Bangsal, North Lombok. Bangsal is a close harbor to the Rinjani trek center.
- Fery from Padang Bai to Lembar. It takes approximately 5 hours to get to Lembar.
That’s all of the best ways to get to Lombok. Happy holidays.